Thursday, July 19, 2007

Now a Little on Who I Am

I suppose as I started things off with what I'm doing now, I will move on a bit and discuss who I am. I expect that most eventual readers of this will already know me, but there will come a time or twelve where someone reads and thinks to themselves, who is this guy?
I won't include my resume here, although that would create a certain picture of my past.
I used to fancy myself as a writer. Now I like to call myself a communicator. In fact, that is the type of job I'm looking for. Or did I already mention that yesterday?
If I can't get a point across, the point is not worth crossing.
I love baseball and study the gmae almost compulsively. I am involved in fantasy franchise running games as well as a project that has rethought the baseball hall of fame. In baseball, as in all facets of life, one must question accepted wisdom. Only after you know the whys and the wherefores of something can you consider yourself wise to it.
One other notable fact about me (considering that you learnt about my fiancee yesterday) is my love of music and my massive collection of cds. I have somewhere in the region of 700 CDs, at least 98% of which were originals. I'll have to get an ipod eventually, if only for ease of transport purposes. I'll most likely continue to collect the discs, though.
I'm mentally preparing a short treatise on the difficulties of western immigrants to Israel.
Stay tuned to my next blog.
This is who I am.

1 comment:

shira said...

this is a good opportunity to apologize for messing your CD's that time I came to visit... remember if you asked me whether I was putting them back in the right order and I said I was? well, I didn't. ha ha ha